Custom Night Guard & Mouth Guard Lab Forums Athletic Mouth Guards "Are Your Mouth Guards Suitable For Contact Sports?"

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Asmi234 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Sentinel Support
    Hello. How may I help you?
    Visitor
    Hello
    Sentinel Support
    Hi there:) How can I help you?
    Visitor
    Are your mouth guards suitable for contact sports?
    Sentinel Support
    Yes absolutely. Our athletic mouth guards are made using a sophisticated high pressure, high heat computerized machine that can combine multiple layers to make your guard as thick it thin as you prefer. The material is a professional dentist grade product with extra shock absorption properties not found in over the counter (mass produced) or store bought guards.
    Visitor
    Brilliant does that include mma fighting?
    Sentinel Support
    it does:)
    Visitor
    Is it likely I get my teeth hurt if I have my mouth guard in?
    Sentinel Support
    If your mouth guard is professionally made and custom fit to your dental anatomy (with the appropriate thickness) it will be unlikely for you to damage your teeth. We recommend a 3mm thickness for MMA
    Visitor
    That’s good-I don’t want to loose my teeth
    Sentinel Support
    No. You do not:)
    Visitor
    I know that in mma you could well get hits so I wanted to double check
    Sentinel Support
    Yes MMA is considered a high contact sport. You would need the utmost protection.
    Visitor
    thanks for that help
    Sentinel Support
    Happy to help! Let me know if I can assist further
    Visitor
    My only other question was if my mouth guard is hit would it need to be replaced?
    Sentinel Support
    That would be highly unusual. Keep in mind Sentinel Mouth Guards do come with a 2 year warranty. If you wear through your guard or it becomes defective you can receive a replacement at no cost to you.
    Visitor
    Brilliant thanks have a good evening
    Sentinel Support
    You as well:)
    5:04 pm
    Visitor closed the chat.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.