How it works:
We mail out a dental impression kit to you (putty & trays). Following the easy instructions, you take your own dental impression. Using the prepaid envelope, mail the impression back to us. Upon receipt of your impression we will fabricate your new mouthguard within (7) business days. Custom-fit night guards & whitening trays within (3) days. That’s it!
Written Impression Kit Instructions BELOW
Please read thoroughly before taking your impression!!
1. Brush Teeth. Clean teeth will help make a precise impression.
2. Wash hands – Any lotion/gloves will ruin impression material.
3. Take purple putty and white putty out of pack and QUICKLY mix together for
40 sec trying to make white streaks disappear.
4. After 40 sec roll the mixed putty up into a hotdog-like shape and place on tray.
5. Evenly push the material into all portions of the tray quickly.Center the tray
with the front teeth close to the rim of plastic, but not hitting the plastic & firmly
press the upper tray into your teeth until you feel the tips of your teeth going
through the putty material and lightly touching the bottom inside of the plastic tray.
(Do not bite into it, simply press the upper tray into your teeth making sure back
teeth are covered as well)
6. HOLD for 1 minute. (Do NOT open and close because it will distort the
Sentinel Mouth Guards
5314 San Miguel St
Milton, Florida 32583
How It Works,