Custom Hard Night Guard for Teeth Grinding and Clenching
Defend Your Teeth From the Daily Grind
Made with the safest, durable materials available, our hard night guard provides maximum protection against teeth grinding and clenching, the #1 cause of dental pain and discomfort. We understand the frustration and discomfort that come with this common problem, and that’s why we’ve designed a night guard that’s both effective and comfortable to wear.
Our Hard Night Guard is specially crafted to fit the unique contours of your teeth, providing a secure and snug fit that won’t slip or slide during the night. With its slim design, it’s the perfect balance of comfort and durability. Plus, it’s easy to clean and maintain, so you can enjoy long-lasting protection against teeth grinding without any hassle.
In just 3 easy steps!
At Sentinel Mouthguards, we’re committed to providing our customers with the best possible products and service. Our team of dental professionals has years of experience in helping patients find relief from teeth grinding and clenching, and we’ve used that expertise to create a night guard that’s both effective and affordable. Trust us to be your partner in oral health and start enjoying a more peaceful, pain-free night’s sleep today.
- Relieves jaw pain, teeth pain, headaches, tooth sensitivity
- Protects teeth from breakage, cracking. Protects veneers and restorative dental work
- Combats pain or tenderness of TMJ
- Made in the USA! All materials are BPA, Phthalate, Silicone, MMA, Gluten & Latex FREE. Learn more about material safety here
- Custom fit to your dental anatomy
- Non-flexible. Snaps into place for a perfect fit.
- Easy dental impression kit + extra putty if reattempt if needed
- 30 day money back guarantee + 1 year replacement warranty if you crack or wear down your guard!
- Free retainer case
- FREE SHIPPING IN US (international customers are responsible for shipping on return mailer only)
Not sure whether to choose an upper or lower night guard? Get expert guidance here
Thin for Light Bruxism 1mm thickness (think invisalign) can be worn comfortably night after night or as a daytime guard. This night guard secures your teeth in place and provides lasting durability for light teeth grinding and jaw clenching
Thicker for Moderate to Heavy Bruxism An added layer of thickness for more durability. Ideal for moderate teeth grinding or jaw clenching.
If you’re a severe teeth grinder or clencher, check out our Extreme Hard Custom Night Guard
Wake up Smiling or Your Money Back
Located in St. Petersburg, Florida, we specialize in night guard and mouth guard manufacturing. All of our products are made in the USA by professional lab technicians with a combined dental experience of 20+ years. We guarantee:
- 100% satisfaction. We stand behind our products and will provide you with nothing less than our personal best from our long-standing team.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t like your new custom guard whether it’s a fit issue or comfort, let us know within 30 days and we’ll refund you.
- 1 Year Warranty. If you grind through your night guard within 1 year of purchase, we’ll replace it for you free of charge.
What you get
- Dental impression kit. We send you plastic trays, dental putty, and a a prepaid envelope to mail back to us.
You need to have a timer, clean hands, & good solid teeth. No braces. Seriously, putty & braces do not mix.
- (1) Hard Custom Dental Night Guard
- (1) Ventilated retainer case
If for any reason you feel your dental impression did not turn out well the first time around, don’t worry! We will send you a redo kit free of charge.
Do you need your custom mouth guard as soon as possible? You can speed up the process by selecting the expedited shipping option during checkout. This option includes all-inclusive USPS Priority Shipping and a quick turnaround time of just two business days, so you can receive your mouth guard sooner and start enjoying the benefits of superior protection and comfort.
Thicker for moderate to heavy bruxism, Thin for light bruxism
Great customer service is why I continue to return every 2 years for new guards that I have chewed through.