It’s been a hard days’ night and you should be sleeping like a log!
Here’s how it works
Taking your own dental impression is EASY (and you do not need to pay a dentist hundreds of dollars to do it).
What you get
- Dental impression kit. We will send you a plastic tray, dental putty, & a prepaid envelope to mail back to us.
You need to have a timer, clean hands, & good solid teeth. No braces. Seriously, putty & braces do not mix.
- (1) Sentinel Hard Dental Night Guard
- ventilated retainer case
If for any reason you feel your dental impression did not turn out well the first time around, don’t worry! We will send you a redo kit free of charge.
All inclusive free shipping in the US
Want your Sentinel Hard Dental Night Guard faster? Choose the expedited shipping option at checkout. This service includes all inclusive USPS Priority Shipping + a (2) business day turnaround time ($79 additional charge).
Sentinel Hard Dental Night Guard
.40 (1mm thickness) ultra thin, hard dental night guard can be worn comfortably night after night or as a daytime guard. This hard stint secures your teeth in place and provides long lasting durability for light to moderate nighttime grinders.
.80 (2mm thickness) An added layer of thickness for extra durability. Ideal for nighttime grinding or jaw clenching. Suggested for moderate to heavy grinders.
A tip when deciding which night guard is right for you:
Keep in mind that your teeth may naturally shift over time. The Sentinel Hard Dental Night Guard fits snug & perfectly snaps to your teeth. It is an exact fit and leaves plenty of room for jaw movement. If your desire is to wear your night guard consistently (every night or at least several times a week) the hard acrylic night guard will be an excellent choice. If you know you will not wear your night guard on a regular basis, the Sentinel Dual Laminated Night Guard or the Sentinel Soft Dental Night Guard may be a better choice as they are both more adaptable and offer that little bit of “wiggle room”.
The Sentinel Guarantee
Located in St. Petersburg, Florida, we specialize in night guard and mouth guard manufacturing. All of our products are made in the USA by professional lab technicians with a combined dental experience of 20+ years. We guarantee:
- 100% satisfaction. We stand behind our products and will provide you with nothing less than our personal best from our long-standing team.
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t like your new retainers whether it’s a fit issue or comfort, let us know within 90 days and we’ll refund you in full.
- 1 Year Warranty. If you break or grind through your night guard within 6 months of purchase, we’ll replace it for you free of charge.
Get Fitted. Get Protected.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.A (International customers are responsible for shipping on return mailer).