The Sentinel Dual Laminated Dental Night Guard® is designed for moderate to severe teeth grinding and/or jaw clenching (bruxism). Soft on the inside, hard on the outside. Ideal for persons suffering from light, moderate or severe bruxism.
Don’t know which thickness to choose? Check out “How Thick Is My Night Guard?” to help guide you or ask a LiveChat representative!
Stumped on whether an upper or lower night guard is right for you? Either one will serve the function of protecting your teeth and most of the time it comes down to customer preference. “What is the Difference Between an Upper or Lower Dental Night Guard?”
- Easy “how to” instructions ensures consistent teeth impression results
- BPA, Phthalate, Silicon & Latex FREE
- Excellent custom fit to your unique dental anatomy
- Variable thickness option allows you to choose based on your individual needs
- Protect your teeth against cracking, breakage, damage, tooth sensitivity
- Protects veneers, crowns
- Combats pain or tenderness of the temporomandibular joints
- Alleviates headaches, jaw pain, facial pain
- Helps stop disrupted sleep patterns
- Avoid the doctors visit
- Highest quality, dentist-grade night guard
- All materials are hypoallergenic & FDA approved
- Retainer case included
- Complete satisfaction or 90 day money back guarantee
- 1 year warranty. If you wear through your dental guard within one year Sentinel will replace at no cost to you!
- FREE SHIPPING IN US (International orders are responsible for shipping on return mailer only)